Sunday, September 10, 2006

Excuse the First...

Umm...yeah, I haven't been very good at updating this thing yet have I? I suppose I could give you some good excuses, like being too busy making new content to blog, or real life craziness, or something, but instead I will just give you the truth...purple alien kittens of Doom kidnapped me and wouldn't let me blog. Really. I mean it.

Either that or I have been lazy and not sure what to say, like usual.

But! I plan to make blogging my work here a new part of my daily life and activity! No...I mean it this time. Wait! Come back, I promise! I am serious even...please?

Really. I plan to be offerring up blog posts at least once a week or more when I release new stuff. I will force myself to do it the same as I now force myself to walk in the park every day. Well...most every day. It will become a part of my new releases habit. Honestly. It will.

So, watch here for new releases, and other general insanity, thoughts and excuses in the furture. They will arrive. Yes, really.

No comments: