Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Neko Update for the Guys...


I have been promising the neko bois for many many months that I would release new matching skins for them in the same 5 new colours the girls got last year, but so many things kept getting in the way..or at least that was what I kept telling myself. In truth, the real reason I was always postponing doing these colours for the guys is...I was an idiot when I made the female versions and didn't write down the steps i used to create those colours. Which meant that I was gonna have to try to recreate the same look and match up these colours again from scratch, and the very idea of that made me keep putting it off.

But, at long last...and likely now that everyone who asked for these skins has forgotten about them anyway...I present to you the 5 new colours for Neko Bois.

At the moment, they are only available at the main Temenos Jungle Voodoo store. At least until I go update the vendors at other locations. Thanks for your patience guys, hope you enjoy em. :3

No comments: